Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

C.loaches sleeping habits

Posted By: AD <andydandy@arias.net>
Date: Wednesday, 8 September 1999, at 2:56 a.m.

Hi guys! I ve been gone a long time, but I'ma back, anyone even remember me? LOL kidding, okay here goes:

I now have two, 3-4 inch clowns and one 2 inch in a 20 gallon tank housed with 4 different tetras. i have put black plastic piping in the tank as a great hiding spot, ( plus numerous plastic plants and a ceramic pagoda ) but for some odd reason all 3 clowns prefer a shallow corner of the tank behind a small plant. all 3 crowd in there and sleep on top of each other. Its kinda cute actually to see them all bundled up with one on top of another, but im wondering if this a "normal" habit for the clowns? it wasnt before. ( I previously had two small clowns, except one died about 2 weeks ago and purchased the new two larger last week ) so now since there are 3 and two of the