Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re: Not so fast...

Posted By: Karen <ashrika@aol.com>
Date: Sunday, 19 September 1999, at 9:48 p.m.

In Response To: Not so fast... (Dave Guest)

I did look at the Loaches in the tank at the store and they all looked fine, that's why I was wondering what could have happened to him. I figured if he died so soon then it must have been something that he already had when I bought him, it just wasn't noticable at the time. I really liked him and kept looking at him every chance I got when I got him home. As far as my gravel, I do vacuum it out weekly and none of my other Loaches have any problems. He could not have gotten it from my tank because it happened so suddenly. I was just worried that he might have infected some of my other fish with this illness. If it isn't fungal then what is it? I've never had this problem before and I was just looking for some help.

Messages In This Thread