Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re: What have I started...

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Friday, 24 September 1999, at 1:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What have I started... (Dave Guest)

Dave you were right to the questions. For one thing I think if you are going to share information then you should be able to explin it as well. At least to some reasonale extent. One thing about speculation is you are sometimes left speaking from odd oraficees. It happens:)

As best I can tell at this point the term burn is derived from the process by which the nitrogen and oxygen react. In our tems it probably feels as though the blood is boiling, hence burn. Do not know for sure but there is probably a logical explination.

Right about the experiment. I would, nor would I expect anyone else to attempt this one. Tounge in cheek;) Even if it was attempted it would have little value because there is still doubt as to the term pure oxygen. I would need to do this at the distributor here. Yes, excuse me could I please have a dozen and a half catfish and the use of your bagging station ..thank you. Oh, and by the way. Would you mind if I write an article about how bagging fish can lead to their demise:)

BB

Messages In This Thread