Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

"WARNING" Loaches are Addictive

Posted By: Phil <rugrat47501@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 27 September 1999, at 12:46 a.m.

I have become addicted to Loaches. It statred out innocently enogh, A clown Loach to help get ride of a snail problem. befor I knew it he had talked me into going back to the local fish store to get his two buddys that where left behind. oh how they played loach pales and palying dead scareing me at every chance that theey cloud.

With all the fun we where haveing I found that something was missing. The Tank in the living room had no Loaches. At the LFS I was being dwraen to the Tanks that had loaches. soon without knowing how Two Clowns end up in the tank in the living room. I found that in my spare time was being comsumed with learning about loaches. Talkiong to any one that would listen to me about loaches. Family and Friends are starting to avoid me afried that they will have to here more about loaches.

Then my wife statred her a Tank of her own to keep the types of fish that she would like. And after going to the LFS with her yesterday. I was once agine drawn to where the loaches where The rest is a blur the rush of buying new loaches must have over taken me................ For you see today there are Three new Kuhlis in the Tank statred buy my wife, and I don't rembmer buying them.

So beware. I fear that keeping Loaches can be an addictive

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with