Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Michael and Dave

Posted By: Jim <jdebonis@the-pentagon.com>
Date: Monday, 27 September 1999, at 4:03 p.m.

In Response To: Re: "WARNING" Loaches are Addictive (Michael Ophir)

Dave and Michael,

They all enjoy company. The problem is in Iowa........the lfs's are like "botia huh?" *scratching heads* The two botia loahchatas I bought were hard to get and were purchased as singles. The botia striata I bought was alone and hopefully they do get more. The botia dario is my favorite and was alone. I now have two dojo's which love each other. I can and do buy all that are available. The market around here is saturated with boring fish unless you want saltwater.

And Dave.......what was I thinking when I placed the piranha with a kuhli loach.? I can safely say that I have the fastest kuhli loach in the world. Luckily, he survived the ordeal. I am starting to really cherish observing the behavior of these loaches.

Jim

P.S. How 'bout that Ryder Cup? Go Americans! *tee he* *golf*

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.