Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

NOT AGAIN!!!

Posted By: AD <andydandy@arias.net>
Date: Sunday, 10 October 1999, at 6:49 p.m.

Guess what? I have another sick loach! Remember awhile back I had a 3 loaches and 2 of them died within a week time span? Then i bought 3 more after the others died.well the one healthy one left ( out of the original 3 )is now coming up with the same symptoms the other ones had before they died. I just noticed this today and he is not eating, he is laying on his side kinda just floating around on the bottom wherever the current takes him. once in awhile he perks up, then lays around again. His fins arent clamped down though, but im still very worried.I just did a 30% water change last night, and did water tests, the ammonia and nitrites are both at 0. and i added extra conditioner and a stress coat as always. the temp is 80 degrees. ( its a 20 gallon tank btw and i have had it for almost a year )I really hate this! The other fish in the tank are just fine. WOE IS ME! what