Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Fish Documentaries.

Posted By: Fishface_Jr <Fishface_Jr@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 25 October 1999, at 3:43 p.m.

We watched a video in school today about the amazon basin and it had a TON of mistakes(or I think they were anyways) on the section about fish. They had a school of cardinal tetras which they named neon tetras, they showed a tank of those fancy turquoise discus and tried to pass them off as the natural breed living in a river, and we didn't even see the whole film yet. I was wondering why they don't make more of those documentaries. I'm sure people would rather watch that than watch the story of a dung beatle's life. Has anyone ever seen any documentaries on fish before at all? Why is it that they don't make more of these and take the time to find the correct information?

Fishface_Jr

Messages In This Thread