Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

How about a screen saver instead?

Posted By: Jayne Manrow <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, 17 November 1998, at 4:56 a.m.

I was at my LFS the other day and somehow (I really don't understand how this happens!) I ended up talking to this guy about clown loaches. He was ready to give his 3 to me, (I HAD to say no, I am way overstocked as it is), but we got to talking and he really has NO idea what kind of fish are in his tank. He wants the tank in his office to provide him with a peaceful image to look at. I can't imagine having an aquarium and not wanting to know about the things that live there. He is an attorney, which requires some smarts. I think he would be better off with a screen saver of fish. It wouldn't require feeding, wouldn't leak and wouldn't have live critters at the whim of a man who is ready to flush them down the toilet because they are acting the way they were designed to.

Messages In This Thread