Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re: The bleeping bleep machines just gone down the bleeper!

Posted By: Jayne <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 19 November 1998, at 11:49 a.m.

In Response To: The bleeping bleep machines just gone down the bleeper! (Steve Burton)

Gentlemen, I am sorry to have started a war. My original point was that the man I met in the fish store really had no interest in the aquarium except as an ornament for his office, he didn't care about the fish as long as they were peaceful and he was ready to flush any of them that stepped out of line. Now he was a lawyer, a criminal defense lawyer at that, but in my opinion the man needed a screen saver which he could program perfect, preset behavior into rather than a fish tank that contained living, breathing creatures with personalities and habits of their own. The only ugly thing I have in my tank is a hot pink cone shape with holes in the side which the fish hide in and under. I distrust plastic in most forms so aside from the air hose and the plastic that the filter is made of, there isn't any in the tank. Well, when I showed the lawyer a kuhli he thought they were ugly and I have some in my tank, but he has no taste so it doesn't matter. Martin, I'd love to see a design for a Disney Biotope.

Messages In This Thread