Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Hora's Loach Hates Everyone!

Posted By: Jayne <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 25 November 1998, at 8:01 a.m.

I got this cute little guy a couple of weeks ago. Haven't seen much of him, but I don't like what I see. I have moved stuff around enough that he has a place to hide that he likes, but is in plain sight. He sandwiches himself in between a rock and a flower pot, sometimes vertically, sometimes horizontally, but I can still see him and he thinks he is hidden. I noticed that when he is out, rarely, he picks on the other fish. Loaches, cory's, kulhi's, even the pl*co. I hoped he would hang out with the clowns, but not him. I read on the species article that they are fin nippers, but this is really sad to see. I don't suppose the answer will be to get another couple of fish?

Messages In This Thread</