Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

T-SHIRTS, T-SHIRTS, T-SHIRTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Martin Thoene <martin.thoene@lakenheath.af.mil>
Date: Friday, 4 December 1998, at 3:25 p.m.

HI EVERYONE!

Back from my leave (much needed!), and I finally have firm prices and specs for The (unofficial)LOL T-shirts.

The T-shirts will be Fruit of The Loom Premium quality, pre-shrunk, white shirts.

The design will be printed in black on the BACK of the shirt, then hand coloured by me, using Dylon fabric paints which are very, very durable (I have some 10 year old shirts painted with these. Still very bright). Because they are hand-painted, everyone will be slightly different, and therefore unique.I will be numbering and signing them on the bottom seam, as they are strictly limited editions.

The FRONT will feature the LOL logo in blue, with "LOACHES" painted by me in red. This will be on the left chest area.

I have been able to negotiate Large, X-Large and XX-Large at no extra cost.

PRICES AS FOLLOWS:

T-SHIRT (L, XL or XXL) : $18:00 US ....or....11.25 British Pounds(UK residents)

Postage and Packing : $5:00 US residents....$3:00 Europe......P1:50 UK residents (PER GARMENT)

US Residents should send cheques made out in Dollars.

European Residents should please work out their currency against the Dollar rate and round up to the nearest Franc, Deutschmark, or whatever currency.

UK Residents just send pound cheques, of course!

Cheques should be made payable to Martin Thoene.

Please include YOUR FULL ADDRESS for delivery, what SIZE(S) shirt you require and HOW MANY. All shirts will be despatched upon cheque clearance, and on a first come first served basis.SEND ORDERS TO:

MARTIN THOENE, 23,BLUEBELL WALK, BRANDON, SUFFOLK, IP27 0XG, GREAT BRITAIN.

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! (SEE BELOW)

As I have already received an excess number of requests for these shirts they are initially *ONLY* available to the persons on this LIST BELOW who gave me provisional orders. *DO NOT* send cheques if you are not on this list.

LIST IN ORDER OF PROVISIONAL ORDERS:

Jeff Deitsch......Hans Beiderbeck........Cecile Baldacchino......Nancy Boden.... Chris Hudson......Laurie(Cinder)Hughes....Alistair McKerr.....Anne Webel........ Greg Guidarelli...Brian M. Lynch....Barbara Johnston......Mike McCullough....... Kelly Granis......Susan Jensen.....Angie(RonsPonds)........Amanda Windsor....... Russ Parrish....Kathy Zavala.......RSc7850088......Car Bauer......Joe Loach..... Thomas B. Waltzek.....Steve Burton......Amanda Welliver....Heather Muller....... Kenneth R. Wright.....Andrew Wright.....Kym Campbell....Christine Evans......... and finally.....Julie Kilbourne.

If any shirts provisionally ordered are not CONFIRMED by December 20th, they will be up for grabs on a first to E-mail me gets them basis.

After much painstaking painting on my part, delivery should be by mid-January for USA, with Europe maybe a little quicker.

These shirts will, I guarantee look far better than the picture on here does. The paints are mixable, so I can get fish colours better than a stock printing ink can. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO APPRECIATES MY ART.

Martin.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index |