Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Archive

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tuesday, 5 January 1999, at 2:41 a.m.

This is a correction of sorts. Awhile back i sent in some pictures from my tanks of fish that weren't in the archive. One picture was titled panther loach. This weekend I saw the fish sold to me previously as a panther loach being sold as a peppered loach. I wish they would make up their minds. Don't you just love common names? This was the fist picture not the second fish that resembles the ring loach. In addition more pictures will be forthcoming. I try to wait till I have several I want before taking more fotage. Black kuhli, better puma loach, beauforti, those verticaly striped skunks, some sids where the chain dosen't exist anymore and there is only a soild black line, and more current pics of both the zipper and ring loach (both have changed/grew considerably). Don't know if I