Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

T-Shirt Update.

Posted By: Martin Thoene <martin.thoene@lakenheath.af.mil>
Date: Thursday, 7 January 1999, at 4:59 a.m.

I am just waiting now for the shirt printers to come up with the goods, so I can start painting them. They were backlogged with orders because of the Holidays and couldn't start them till this week. They are promised for next week.

I am just waiting on one check to arrive from the US that I know is coming,then I will submit all Dollar checks to my bank. I needed to wait and batch the currencies or my bank will charge me loads for handling every check, rather than as a group. This would seriously eat into what profit I am making. I deliberately kept the price as low as possible, because I wanted to offer better VFM than some plain shirt with a Nike tick on it at some exorbitant