Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

White Fuzzy Stuff on Plants! Help!

Posted By: jackie <jacklin30@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 7 January 1999, at 6:17 p.m.

I just had a new clown loach die on me a day ago and I have an angel fish who hasn't eaten in about two weeks. I noticed last night that my plants have fuzzy white fuzzy looking stuff on them. I had a plant get that stuff about a month ago and I took it out immediately because I didn't know what it was and didn't want it to harm my fish. I got a couple of new plants and now it's on them too! Any idea what this stuff might be and whether or not it could be causing my fish problems? My loach died from Maracyn I was using for the angel I'm pretty sure, but could that be what made the angel sick? Anybody know what it might be and how to get rid of it? Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Me