Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re:In search of

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 4:26 p.m.

Two things: I have already been in touch with Jeff regarding increasing the number or people who post at lol. Not that the ammount of posts is low (as has been pointed out recentaly), or the fourm is lacking in some way (it isn't). The fourm is fantastic and I only mentioned this to attract more people to provide additinal entries in the ick database, and if they decide to post all the better. Now I have several ideas of how to do this. One is at work as we speak. Additionally I just sent some email to AFM to coincide with an article that appeared last issue. Hopefully this site will get a mention and that will bring more folks in. Later I'll write TFH and FAMA. Here's the first question...Anybody have more ideas to communicate the exsistance of this site, in short of adding a link to a fish related site somewhere else to here?

Here's the second: Martin does PFK deliver overseas? If so can you provide an addy where I could subscribe. Via email or here, whatever you think best:) BB

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return t