Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Still no reply :(

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 1:02 a.m.

Below is a pasted copy of what I sent out....

I read the column by Linda Lewis entitled "Popular Tropical Fish Part 8" with much intrest in the March issue (Vol 11 Num 3 pgs.69 -72).My enthusiasm for loaches began five years ago. I understand the responsibility of this magazine to cover a wide variety of topics and not specialize in any given area but instead offer a wide range of topics. While I understand this, it is nice to see my favorite fish species in the spotlight. Information on loaches can be very inaccessible and hard to come by. Books on this subject tend to be outdated or forthcoming and articles tend to leave the reader wanting more. This is because not much is know about them as compared to other species.

I would like to