Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Kuhli Loach Ears

Posted By: Jayne <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 28 January 1999, at 7:28 p.m.

It has been a rough month in the fish and every other department. I had clowns with ich, my mother in law died in front of my eyes (and of course that was much worse than ich, even to my loach obsessed mind), I got a really agressive betta to replace one I pureed in the filter cause I was dumb, and it attacked a kuhli which got it an automatic tranfer to the guppy tank, and then it attacked a baby kuhli, so we moved it to the 5 gallon tank in my daughter's bedroom, it really has been rough:(. So tonight, after doing a long, well for me long, 3 day, overdue water change and gravel vacuum and algae scrub I was looking at the injured kuhli and saw a hole in it's head! I was sure we had the dreaded hole in the head disease! I was ready to give it all up and then I took a good look at the other kuhli's. They all hav