Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Here's One for the Weird File

Posted By: Nancy <naboden@aol.com>
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 10:14 a.m.

Petsmart has finally made it to this area and they had their grand opening yesterday. They had a special of buy one get one free on their fish, so I had to go check it out. Over all, their prices are considerably lower than any where else in town, so I really got some good deals. One of those deals was some tiny yo-yos. The biggest one I got is maybe 2 inches long, but about half as big around as a pencil. They are really tiny. Now comes the weird part. When I got up this morning, I went in and turned on the light to check on them. They are in a 10 gallon tank, with full hood. There is a 1 inch square hole between the heater and the filter. Since they are so small, I wasn't worried. As another word of explanation, this tank is the top one on a iron stand, with another ten gallon tank u