Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Loach Lovers

Posted By: Jayne <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 12 February 1999, at 8:53 a.m.

To my good friends at Loaches on Line: I have to say that some of us have become rather testy lately! I find this rather disturbing because this is usually a very friendly place. I am singing a song on Sunday in church that has a lot to do with the general spirit and attitude found here. Kind of let's listen, see if we can help, and at least be pleasant to the 4000th newby with icky clowns. No I am not singing about ichy clowns on Sunday. Loaches are really special to all of us and that is the purpose for being here. The pile of clowns in between my rocks, the kuhlis dancing, the golden dojo's digging, the horseface looking wise and then swinging his body like a whip to move a much larger cory are really my reason for participating in this forum. I am much more enamored of the idea of 16,000 dancing kuhli's than how much I