Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Martin dosent have to read this if he dosent want to

Posted By: Hyp <Hypancis@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 13 February 1999, at 10:11 a.m.

mmmm Well we have all had loads of fun in this debate about fish costs-maybe this idea would have stopped the whole thing-If someone in the import buiseness had very simply explained the whole process of fish import-lets face it-all we had was me shouting from my side of the fence (or offence) and importers such as Tom on the other side.I would be VERY happy to pay any price for a fish IF someone explains the cost involved.Why could Tom not have just said-Right-fish X leaves the fish farmer in a box of 1500-the box etc costs $4 and each fish costs $1-then instead of saying-the fish go here-and some die-then the fish go here and some die which is all very murky-he could have said-the fish arrive at the shipper-were on average Z amount of fish have died in tra