Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

I only apologise when I feel there is a need

Posted By: hyp <hypancis@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 13 February 1999, at 10:29 a.m.

I feel no need to apologise to Nika and Steve-I partly appologised to Nika in later postings as regards my confusion with the way she expressed profits etc-I got it abit rapped up and also my spelling of her name incorrectly-I realy didnot know I had mispelt it-But iam sorry but I found some of Nika's replies to also be offensive and very agressive.Steve on the other hand is another matter-I replied to his first post on the subject pretty well I thought-he had oposite views to mine regarding fish prices-so I merely commented on the fact he must have alot of money-Nothing offensive about that.I even tried to make my post alittle funny to brighten the debate by reffering to what Steve said about Jerry Springer-BUT WHAT DID I GET-I GOT THE O