Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

another kuhli question :)

Posted By: Rose <roseselene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tuesday, 16 February 1999, at 12:39 a.m.

I'm very glad I found this board!!! I've got my new kuhli loaches and they all seem to be doing fine. they've found there own little hiding places in the tank but my question is this-- how can you tell if they are eating at all or how much to feed them. I understand that they are bottom feeders but i really haven't observed them eating anything so it makes me nervous that I might not supply them with enough. I have these sinking pellets that say they are for catfish, loaches and other bottom feeders. I put two in and so far they have ignored them. In my other tank, I have a plecostomus who LOVES zuccini (Sp?) and other veggies. Do kuhli's also like this type of food. thanks for any info!!

Messa