Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Wow - what has been happening while I was away?

Posted By: Alistair <amckerr@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, 15 February 1999, at 5:30 p.m.

I don't want to reopen the discussion or the saga, but I had to comment as I have been away for a few weeks.

I have just been reading the new postings on the forum and I was firstly appalled then amazed and then thoughtful. Its been a long time since I read such a run of positings anywhere. Then I remembered something I learnt a long time ago - 70%+ of communication is non-verbal. I try to remember this when writing an e-mail or posting. Its easy to forget that what you write can be misunderstood and can be offensive when its not ment to be.

I hope that nothing similar to the whole unfortunate series of postings involving eveyone never occur on this forum again. We are all adults (I think), all from different walks