Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Pet Store

Posted By: joant <Joan.Templeton@compaq.ca>
Date: Monday, 15 February 1999, at 9:15 p.m.

After following a link from here, I have decided my local pet store knows nothing about loaches. The one I have left was in a tank marked Kuhli loaches. I have still not found out what it is but I do know that is what it is not. I spent a lot of time on the week-end trying to get a good picture of it, now that I am out of film it is sitting right up beside the glass watching me type. Maybe someone will recognise it if I describe it. It's colours are yellow and silver grey, the yellow is the under colour, the grey is the head and four arch shapes down the length of the body, inside each arch is a marking that looks to me like numbers. The markings are very distinct. Any ideas?

joan

Messages In This Thread