Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

If you really really want sids...

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Friday, 19 February 1999, at 12:11 p.m.

....you might want to take a look at the breeders and exporters overseas for a start. Once you locate them all you need do is convince your lfs manager to get the distributer to go for it. It is a longshot but worth the effot I think. I know I'd start another tank for some juviniles. When I purchased mine the chain had already deteriorated into a solid blak line running the lenght of the fish, and I didn't get a chance to grow them out myself. Judging by the posts here and recent intrest spawed by articles like Linda's in TFH I sure there are lots of people looking to buy. The link below might be a start? While B. sidthimunki isn't a featured fish they do state they have more species to choose from. There is a picture of a black orchid loach for sale that I believe to be the royal clown loach. It's not a very good picture and you have to get past the gravel first:) BB

black orchid loach and more?

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.

</