Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

HELP!

Posted By: Gina <ginam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Saturday, 6 March 1999, at 1:00 p.m.

Well I posted a message late last night and unfortunatly it did not go thru...the jist was that I am a new loach mom and I am worried that even after reading your information and buying new food they are only eating small bits of shrimp flake and they dont touch the zucchini or meat pellet or worms that I give them the other fish are fat but the loaches are not going for it... I have had 2 for 4 days and 1 for 3...(read your web page and got one more) no one is fighting I have a few platys some mollies 3 guppies, a plecko, and an aquatic frog. 26gal eclipse with undergravel filter too! we have had the tank for about a year...we have battled ick and certainly lost fish the only regret was not knowing what the plecko I lost needed for food before I lost him...the one I have now is never out. back to the loaches I am worried about them not eating espec