Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Thanks

Posted By: Gina <ginam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Friday, 19 March 1999, at 2:07 a.m.

I just wanted to thank you (the people who keep this board going). I have gotten so much here. Just tried the dried tubifex worms for the first time with my clowns, aquatic frog, and mollies,platys, and guppies tonight...they all loved them...I usually do frozen bloodworms in the morning and then flake at night...every other day a disk for the plecko...but the clowns dont touch the sinking disks I bought for them and only one would come and get the frozen worms so I tried something new and tomorrow they will get some dried brine shrimp...the fish are the only ones eating the sinking pellets :) but I digress.

The help and info I have gotten and continue to get here is fantastic...I love the idea of a tank just to grow snails!!! and yes I too had ick (before the clowns) when my lfs told me that 78 was too hot and to go down to 76-74 in came the ick...since then I keep the tank at 80-82- go