Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Jayne & Nancy, I'm back in business!

Posted By: Martin Thoene <martin.thoene@lakenheath.af.mil>
Date: Saturday, 20 March 1999, at 2:28 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Martin! (Jayne)

Well that is, I've got my Internet problems sorted! Good thing, I was getting LOL withdrawal!

As regards a poster of the shirt design I have an idea. The original Artwork is larger than A4 in size, which is why the tail of the Clown is cut off in the version shown on the FAQ page. The colour rendition is way off, and what was scanned was a felt-tipped colored photocopy of the original black Artwork.

If somebody out there has access to an A3 sized scanner AND they have a T-shirt, why not scan that (because you know how much better they look than the pic). Then it could be mailed to anyone with a colour printer, and you could then print how ever many you want!

Hmmmmm......LOL Wallpaper.

BB Wilcox was enterprising and nice enough to mail me some address labels with the design and my address (THANKS AGAIN!) It reduced down really well.

As regards other Loach accessories, anything is possible. Jayne has the Loach Beanie idea on the back-burner, and I've one or several ideas bouncing round my cranium. I have made earings in the past out of Fimo self-coloured modelling clay stuff, and little loach earings could look cute. I've used MDF to make picture and mirror frames in the past, and it's real easy to shape and paint nicely however you want. Once made a purse sized make-up mirror like a leaf with a Red-eyed Tree-frog on it. All 3-dimensional and brightly painted. The only limit is the imagination and the time to do stuff!

But no more shirts, please!

Martin.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.