Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re: BB, Tell me about B-12

Posted By: Nancy <naboden@aol.com>
Date: Friday, 26 March 1999, at 8:51 a.m.

In Response To: BB, Tell me about B-12 (Nancy)

Thanks everyone for all the help. I realize that B-12 is B12, but was specifiying where it is to be bought. We carry Kent Zoe, which is a vitamin suppliment, that can be added to food or directly to the tank. It has B-12 in it, but I didn't know if I needed to use it in a larger dose. Thanks for the research, Alistair. I'm thinking about taking it myself. (NO I'm not pregnant) Walmart has just B-12 in a tablet, but would that be as effective as the B complex? I have the shrimp pellets that might work for soaking, but first they have to start eating. I brought them home yesterday afternoon, and they wouldn't eat last night at all. I even tried a couple of shrimp pellets after I turned off the light. They are still there is morning. I'm hoping they were just still too stressed from the move, and will eat this morning. I have Tom's Place on my favorites list, so I'll check it out. It hasn't been available the last several times I tried. Thanks again, and I'll let everyone know how they are doing. Maybe I can get some pictures, and if I'm lucky, I can have "before and after" shots.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.