Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

AS the B.SID turns... in San Antonio

Posted By: BB Wilcox <penguini@io.com>
Date: Thursday, 1 April 1999, at 11:53 a.m.

Hey... I called and received an email from Fintique in SA... YES, they still have them... and they are $11.99... and approx. 3 inches in lenght... I am heading there this week to snag some... yahoo! I hope they are what we think they are... the Gentleman I spoke with said when they first received them they did not know what they were... because they were so big... turns out they are part of a breeder stock.... Hey Joe Loach... maybe I will see you in SA? Fortunately, I only live in Austin... so if it's not the elusive dwarf... it's only an hour trip... in any case... I'll be the one in the LOL Martin Thoene shirt... and YES, IT WAS WORTH THE BEGGING, SOBBING and WAIT... It's beautiful!

Messages In This Thread