Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Sigh.

Posted By: Joe Loach <jloach@wans.net>
Date: Friday, 2 April 1999, at 11:56 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Have you been to Fintique (Vicky)

Now everybody's gonna beat me down there and get to "Big Sid" before I do! :-(

Oh well. I'm a kind-hearted guy...

Addy: 701 W. Avenue

Hours: He goofed in what he reported to me (note Thurs): "M-Th 10-6:30, Th 10-8, F 10-6:30, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4."

I have you know that the FBI has been monitoring LOL as of late. The'd been given a tip that certain individuals here were due to make "pickups" after making contact with underworld crime boss "Big Sid." Sting operations across the country have being implimented as I write. The authorities in U.K. and Canada have been notified as well...as it appears that Big Sid's web of crime has reached beyond the U.S.!

Martin, you need to make up a new T-shirt with "Big Sid" on it smoking a big cigar! ...and a caption something like: "I'm a part of Big Sid's Syndicate or Big Sid's Underground." How very esoteric! Only we loachkeepers would have a clue as to what this meant! Hahahaha!

Joe Loach

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.