Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Weather/Dojo Loaches

Posted By: Paul Boden <BodenBoy@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 8 August 1998, at 12:33 p.m.

I have two dojo loaches that I absolutly love. When I originaly got them they were both very active and behaved like normal: darting around the tank, eating everything in sight, and then hiding. Now, about eight months later they are both very lathargic. I have a set of the stack rocks and they hide under those 90% of the time. I know they are not sluggish because they are responsive to me and are very jumpy. They come out and eat ocaisionaly while i'm there but not as often as they used to and when they do it's just to clean up what's fallen around the rocks. I miss thier energetic comical old selves and wondered if anyone has had this same problem and has any suggestions on what causes it. Thanks fon any input you may have. By the way does anybody have any expierience ordering fish online?