Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Plz read this is odd (more info after 1st post i made)

Posted By: Mike
Date: Sunday, 16 May 1999, at 8:39 p.m.

after i i realized all the fish looked bad i turned the tank light back on( i had turned it off when ileft for a few hours) . But like i said when i first turned the light on almost all my fish had lost their colors and all were near the bottom sitting and panting. I have a 10 gallon tank with 8 fish in it they are 2 red eye tetra , 2 ballon mollies, 2 other tetra , and one kuhlii (had 2 one died over night =(). Oddly enough when i turned the light on the all began to slowly get active again and slowly over the next few hours they got their color back. I was very worried they all were going to die i mean the kuhlii was had almost no signs of strips and the red eyes of the tetra had becom pale pink. They red eyes were even acting as if they w