Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

One lost one missing

Posted By: joant <Joan.Templeton@compaq.ca>
Date: Sunday, 23 May 1999, at 9:10 p.m.

Well, it looks like I have lost 2 of my new Yoyo's, I was a bit worried when 2 of them did not appear at feeding time and spent a lot of time looking around the tank. This morning, when I did my regular water change, I found the body of one of them, not a mark on it although it was very pale. Then to-night I got a bit worried when only the old guy showed up but after a while the other one came out and joined the feeding frenzy. I still have not found the fourth one. I wonder the other two may have not been getting enough to eat, the Shibunkins are definately gluttons and I have been trying to fill them up before I put in the food for the Yoyos but they still dive for anything that goes in the tank. I put the three largest Shibunkins in the pond to-day and will probably move the rest out to-morrow, then I will have a chance to find out if the