Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

I have a problem

Posted By: Gary <yhqh96a@prodigy.com>
Date: Saturday, 29 May 1999, at 1:56 p.m.

I have a problem with my two clown loaches and need some advice/help. I too bough my loaches to get a sail problem undr control. The little guys performed wonders. A few weeks ago they both began to develop whitish spots which I though was Ick. I treated an Ick flair up when I first set the Aquarium up (15 dec 98) which I imported from the pet store. I got it under control. I have 8 guppies and 2 alge eaters and 3 glass tetras also in the same 20 gal aquarium. None of the other fish show any of the symptoms the loaches are. As I said, whitsh gray spots all over their bodies, banging against the bottom. I treated the whole aqarium with Rid-Ick anyway, because it said it would deal with other parisites. One of the loaches l