Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

High Finned China Loach

Posted By: Nancy <naboden@aol.com>
Date: Saturday, 5 June 1999, at 8:53 p.m.

Has any one ever heard of this one? I have just been through the species index, and can't find it. We evidently got them in last Tuesday, but it has been so busy, I didn't see them until today. The guy that does the ordering is on vacation for 2 weeks, so I can't get to the invoice. They are really beautiful fish. They are about an inch long with a very high dorsal. They have wide, vertical black and white stripes. A customer told me that when they were brought from China, they sold for about $40, but someone is breeding them in Florida. He thought that they grew to about 4 inches. That's all I know at this point, but I would really like to get a couple. Any help would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread