Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

An act of kindness!

Posted By: Jayne <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 10 June 1999, at 1:28 p.m.

I am soo excited. I had posted a couple of months ago about advise for the young fish keeper. Some of you were kind enough to give some advise to my friend Mark. Well, I went to a yard sale at a friends house and bought a 10 gallon aquarium for Mark today, called his mom and told her that they had a 50 gallon for $30.00. She called them and bought the 50 gallon for me. I have been fretting about my clowns not having the room they need. I have been keeping the tank overstocked because it is a therapy devise and since the fish are healthy and I am willing to do the work to keep it that way, but the old fish keepers guilt has been creeping in. Well that isn't a problem now! I am so blessed to have a friend who knows me well enough to see that you couldn't get any gift that would mean so much to me. I also go