Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

re: the really big sidhimunkis

Posted By: Dr. Momfish <alexp@idirect.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 June 1999, at 11:13 p.m.

I didn't know what all the messages about these fish were about until today. I went up to the store and Andrew showed me a tank full of the biggest sids I've ever seen. He says that the person who was breeding them gave up the business and there are big sids floating all over.

If anyone is interested, these fish are about 3 inches long at least. They are in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at Aquarium Services. (416) 223- 2161. Ask for Andrew. Their hours are 11 to 9 mon to fri and 10 to 6 on sat and sun.

I'm not in the habit, as everyone knows, of advertising for anyone. But, since these fish seem to be very popular and rare, just thought I'd provide the info. They look fat and healthy as well.

<