Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

food 4 my prescious clown

Posted By: AD <andydandy@arias.net>
Date: Thursday, 24 June 1999, at 2:21 a.m.

Hi:) ive written here before about my new clown loach, hes now been in my tank for 3 days, ( oh ya, its a 10 gallon tank, and hes housed with 7 other tetras of different variety ) the first day he was pretty shy and didnt come out of his hiding spot, but the last two days, he comes out fairly often in the light, and all the time when the lights off. the thing is, when i feed my fish, by the time he notices theres a commontion and comes to the top, all the food ( nutrafin flakes ) is all gone! i hear him click and see him swimming at the top, so i gave them some more food, when he sees my comin, he hides, then comes out and by the time he comes back out, the food is eaten by the others!!

so what kind of food can i give him that sinks so he will be the first one at that food? i would like exac