Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

My odd Kuhlii

Posted By: $$$$
Date: Saturday, 17 July 1999, at 7:47 p.m.

I have posted about my kuhlii before (when he had starting showing signs of ich) but that was a few months ago and he is fine now. Now i bought him to other friends and they made a big difference in the way he acted the like to pile up behind their rock and he is much more active. I had previously talked about having probs with the kuhlii's dieng but ive bought 2 more and all are just fine now. THe thing is my oldest kuhlii is very odd looking compared to the others his patches are all bigger and more consistent than the other 2 kuhlii's i have with him. He is also much bigger he day i got him he was the biggest in the tank and he is not as brightly colored. I was just wondering if maybe he might be a slightly diff. type of loach . Anyone know of others that look like kuhlii's?

Messages In This Thread