Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

I hate myself even more now...

Posted By: Fishface_Jr <Fishface_Jr@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 19 July 1999, at 7:53 p.m.

My clown loaches are getting pretty bad. They kind of just sit in one spot together all day with their velvet covering them. I put in salt, raised the temp, added coppersafe, did water changes, and am all out of ideas to help them. Do any of you have a suggestion to how I can help them? I really don't want them to die. The weird thing is though that my corries, angelfish, and gouramis aren't effected. Right now one of my clown loaches is covered heavily in white spots and my other is a little less covered. Is it too late for them or is there still a chance? A person in the lfs said that the white spots were where the parasite came out of the skin. Is this true? So is it the more white spots the worse or what?

Thanks,

Fishface_Jr