Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

treating parasites update and question

Posted By: Rose <roseselene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tuesday, 20 July 1999, at 7:49 p.m.

Hello! I am updating on the situation I was posting about a week ago. One of my four clown loaches was getting fairly thin. I treated the tank with Levamisole. I did everything as directed (the seachem acid buffer worked very well!) and everything went smoothly! My question is now how do I know that it really worked? My clown never stopped eating yet or anything, he was just getting thinner. I know that if it worked he should start to gain weight and look plump...but how long should this take? or after what period of time if he's still thin, should i try some other measure? just curious..... I just want to make sure I did the right thing. right now all the fish in the tank are swimming happily and in no distress. YEAH!! thanks to everyone for your help, esp. Dr. Momfish :)

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by