Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

For: Dr. Momfish

Posted By: Fran <WeSpy6466@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, 20 July 1999, at 11:23 p.m.

My first question is if you, Dr. Momfish, are from the United States? Is the Levamisole Hydrochloride you speak of available here? I want to own clown loaches and I'm trying to find as much information as possible about them before I go out and purchase them. The parasite problem is starting to scare me. I can't imagine going to a farm supplier and asking for a medication for my tropical fish. I think they'd think I was crazy. I've mentioned certain medications to my veterinarian for fish disease treatment, and he wouldn't prescribe anything for me. He said he didn't know much about it, even though I read in a disease manual what I should be using for treatment. I know I would have a terrible time finding correct treatments other than what is available in pet stores. This is what drives me nuts for treating fish diseases. I read what I should be using, but have no way of obtaining these drugs. It's very frustrating. For what it's worth, I own two medium sized angels, silver tipped tetras and bleeding heart tetras. Would the clown loaches be a smart choice with these inhabitants? I'm mostly concerned about the angels who have been the king and queen of the tank for two years now. Thanks for any info. you can give me.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.