Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Hi Cid! Ocean Journey was great!

Posted By: Scarlett <awindsor@resdata.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 July 1999, at 2:31 p.m.

I really enjoyed it. My teenage brother, visiting from California, couldn't be bothered to go... said after the Steinhard and Monterrey Bay aquariums, anything else would be a disappointment. (If I can be forgiven for stereotyping a bit, he's at that age where he knows and has seen it ALL, funny how one knows and has seen less the older one gets...) I liked the focus of the exhibits, to follow 2 very different rivers to the sea. The opportunity to see the freshwater fish I know and love in huge schools was something that appealed to me particularly. Appearently they are 'growing their own' clown loaches, even mine are bigger. I guess that means I will just have to return to see what size they are in six months given a tank that size... and the marine exhibits were t