Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

WOW! Striatas are beautiful :}

Posted By: Juli <warnerjr@provide.net>
Date: Sunday, 25 July 1999, at 9:32 p.m.

While away for the weekend on our sixth anniversary outing (read:time to convince hubby about that assimilated remark by Martin!), I saw a fish shop across the road from where we were staying> You guessed it! This morning -as a UNIT-my husband and I were at the door as they were opening. The store had a tank of striatas and it was great to see them swimming around the tank with the giant danios that were in with them. We didn't make a purchase, but that was the first time I have seen any of these in a shop. This particular store looked like a good prospect for future finds, but as it is about two hours away from home, I don't know what the chances are of making it back over there anytime soon :(

Just wanted to share...Juli

Messages In This Thread