Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

It's contageous!

Posted By: Jayne <jaynemanrow@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, 29 July 1999, at 2:34 p.m.

Not exactly loach related, but you'll be able to relate. I am a very excited fish keeper. I bore my relatives, friends with descriptions of my tank and so forth. I talked to my brother in law about wanting a stand that would have the tank a little higher and he is going to build me one. I talked to my dad last week about the tank, what is in there etc. He called me today to check to see if I knew the tank weighed 416 lbs? He was concerned that the floor under the tank was strong enough to hold it up. I know the floor is strong enough, because I saw it go in joists and all a few years ago. But I thought it was funny, the man who is not at all a pet person, calling from arizona in the middle of the day to check on whether the floor would hold the tank. My husband doesn't look a the tank often, but last night during dinner I could see that there was something bugging him because of the way he was looking at the tank. He bit his tongue until after dinner to point out the oto cat that hadn't moved and was stuck to the side of the tank. He thought there was something wrong with it. Everyone is getting into the act. I love my fish!

Messages In This Thread