Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Martin T. has ruined the balance

Posted By: Mercy <Wolfkillr@aol.com>
Date: Tuesday, 3 August 1999, at 7:12 p.m.

I was so intrigued by Martin's river tank project that I had to show those posts to my S.O. Now my S.O. is so hooked on the idea that he wants to try something similar. I enjoy being surrounded by fish tanks, but we are currently running 7 (5 FW, 1 reef, and 1 turtles w/fish), one still in the stocking phase and two of which that are going to upgrade tanks and then the soon-to-be empties designated for new themes. We have also been planning the acquisition of yet another tank which would put us at 9 tanks, 4 of which will be starting at the same time. And now it looks like a river tank will be added to that.

Since we are both into the hobby, instead of one of us fussing because the other just set up another tank, we each set up a new tank ie, he wants African cichlids in