Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Please read anyone who has read any of my posts before.

Posted By: Fishface_Jr <Fishface_Jr@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, 13 August 1999, at 12:53 a.m.

Do NOT order from MOpetshop!!! I don't know what the heck happened to them in the last couple years, but they are now terible! I got my package yesterday and everything was banged up. I ordered a couple Penn Plax plastic plants for my gouramis and they sent me a Second Nature piece of crap. This plant they sent me would have costed about 2 less than the one I ordered. I just called and they were very rude and didn't tell exactly what to do. My filter was Ok thankgoodness, the box was just banged up. I know it wasn't the UPS man becaues all of our other packages are always ok. My dad ordered a hood and light for his 55 gallon fish tank and it came broken. He sat for an hour fixing it because if he sent it back it would just get broken again anyways. My heater's package was so thin that I didn't think there was anything in it. I stress again DO NOT ORDER!

Nasty Emails to them would be great for anyone here who can. Email adress is: orders@mopetshop.com

Send them the nastiest things you can think of...they deserve it. I have already got a rough draft. I'm letting my dad do a touch up job, then I'll send it. hahhahaha

Fishface_Jr:(

PS. Does anyone know of a safer mail in place for supplies? My lfs doesn't have most stuff except for medicine.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg |