Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Re: Loach availability

Posted By: Keith Langley <klangley@rmi.net>
Date: Saturday, 14 August 1999, at 5:02 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Loach availability (Michelle)

In the past I've only shipped large orders by air freight, airport to airport. I'm looking into the possibility of shipping small number of fish - FedEx won't take fish at all, and UPS won't guarantee or insure them (and they have a afairly high failure rate on next day air, in my experience). How do people ship fish in non-wholesale quantities, anyway? Perhaps the best thing would be for me to contact your LFS in Seattle and just send them a box of striatas next time I get some...but I'm afraid I'd have to charge more than they would want to pay. The fact is, any store COULD get them from the same shippers I get them from; you just have to comvince them that it's worth doing.

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.