Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Stunned! (Botia modesta)

Posted By: Wight <Wight@mindspring.com>
Date: Saturday, 14 August 1999, at 3:24 p.m.

Okee. I went to the petstore today, buy a new tank, yadda.

I am *STUNNED* by Loaches. Does the variety ever stop? Well, I guess that's a constant. But it keeps shocking *me*.

There I am shootin' it with William, all matter of fishie discussion (Think we'd just seen the African Cichlids) and wandering a bit, I noted some Rainbow Sharks in with some blackish Cichlids (If I'm not mistaken, they were of the "who cares" variety)... I noted two price stickers, both $2.99. This amused me, I want a few rainbows. These were sorta big even. Across the way, in another tank, smaller Red-Tails and Rainbows were $5.99 or $7.99 (I forget) -- I started to mention he needed to fix that pricing stuff, or I'd get me some Rainbow sharks, cheap. He said that was the price, just as the sticker th